Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Indian and Morocco interiors similaries

Hello all...All this while I was not exposed to morocco interior design but after visiting this website http://www.desiretoinspire.net/ on the net..I figured out there are lots of similarities in Indian and Morocco Interior design.
This website motivates people to get inspired to design ones home in a innovative way.Thanks to Kim and Jo for sharing this beautiful collection.






I must appreciate there work and collection.





here are some pics that I got from there website with there permission.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so want to go away to morocco!! Lovely images!!

HelloHello Baby said...

I love this images! Specialy the white bedroom whit the vibrating orange and purple colors. Is it ok if I use that picture in the heading for my blog?

Ethnic Indian Decor said...

Hello hello baby
u can surely use the picture ...as they are not mine.

Hellohello baby said...

Thank you! :)

Be welcome to stop by at my "place" once in a while. Hope you might like some of my pics even thoug you can't understand what I am writing. I guess you might like my Garuda:) Witch my dad bought early in the 70'. Its my pride! Have a great "rest-of" the weekend :)

Good vibes from Oslo


P.S. Did I mention that I love your blog?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails