Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Karma Collection,Baga Beach in Goa

I have recently seen an interesting article from my blogger buddy Sharon's blog The "Keybuch"about this interesting place with a Romantic love story an accident and turned into starting up this store in Goa.I felt I must share this unique store on my blog so that my friends would check it out.
The Karma Collection, situated just off the famous Baga Beach in Goa, is a fixed price lifestyle shop specializing in unique home furnishings, rare old textiles and unusual gifts. Established in 2005 it is evolving year by year and aims is to offer something significantly different from our competitors in terms of merchandise, concept and style with an emphasis on quality & individuality. Most of there products are unique one off pieces which have been handcrafted to the highest specifications by artisans from around Asia.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails